Noah’s Flood is a well known bible incident. The image of faithful Noah, building an ark and together with his family and a menagerie of beasts surviving the flood of God’s judgement is powerful. It also ties to the discussion of Genesis 1-3, for here is a large scale miracle which, if it occurred as described by many literalists, would leave abundant physical and genetic evidence. Alas the contrary is true.
- Was the flood global or local?
- Alan Hayward’s (Christadelphian) case for a local flood
- Robert Roberts (Christadelphian) thought the flood was local
- The many holes in the Vapour Canopy idea
- Some problems with the global flood
- Flood & YEC geology problems (an external link)