This is not a science blog, but there is some simple accessible facts which make it clear that our traditional view of Gen 1-3 needs improvement.
- 500,000 year old Crystals don’t fit Gen 1
- Lake beds prove 45,000+ of continuous life as we know it
- Simple DNA evidence that precludes literalism
- Yes we are unquestionably related to ancient remains
- Disease loads don’t work with two humans
- Medical reality and cheetahs disprove literalism
- Archaeology challenges literalists – like the 50,000 years of aboriginal history
- More ancient aboriginal issues
- Speciation – we have seen it happen and in progress
- Zombies in the garden of Eden
For a Christadelphian written introduction to the evidence from science in a very accessible way I recommend The Fourth Conversation (available in many formats from this blog), For a significant amount of science I recommend the excellent and detailed evidence (particularly on DNA) at Evolution Creationism: A Christadelphian Perspective.
Another very good source of information, presented in a way which modelled the tone I wanted to replicate is A letter to Creationists which contains 4 detailed posts (Stan 1-4).
Just for the record the following is a useful simple response to the science and atheism claims